April 28, 2011

Our Girl Loves Her Boy.....Her Lazyboy That Is

Here is a retrospective look at The Stella Lazyboy. 

The place where she enjoys her morning show, Sesame Street, and her Before Bedtime Feature Film Presentation.  By far one of the absolute best things I've bought for our deserving girl.  In fact, it would probably be safe to say that Justin thinks Stella is "deserving" a bit too often - when it comes to her mommy buying her stuff.  ;)

I know you have all seen the first pic.  I adore this photo.  Out of the ONE MILLION photos I've taken of Stella this ranks in the top 5.  Um, so that is saying alot on how much I love this photo ;)



The first time enjoying her lazyboy. 



 Discovering a new way to lounge.














 And...saving the best for last.  I give you this.  And as it may appear she fell into this pose and is squinting perhaps due to some kind of discomfort...i assure you that was not the case and quite the opposite of an accident - as Stella was sitting in this pose for a bit of time and certainly enough time to let me grab my camera for a shot.







And this is her other favorite chair - at my parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment