So I randomly received a comment today in my email inbox regarding this video i posted on You Tube back in December 2009 (Stella was 4 months old). The comment came from someone i do not know, but when i looked her up on youtube, she's just another mom and she was probably looking for youtube footage of the Nap Nanny and came across this vid of Stella.
Anyway - it's a great one for her Blast To The Past Feature. The HILARIOUS thing about this is the background noise. I'm watching it right now and i'm like "WHAT is that wierd noise in the background???" Um, let's just say this is a prime display of a multi-tasking mommy. I was pumping my breastmilk while playing with Stella in her Nap Nanny......WHILE videoing it all. Ha! TMI of ya'll??
April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How sweet, doesn't this make you sit back and think, wow, where did the time go???
ReplyDelete