April 13, 2011

The Hampton Inn Girl....Stella in 4 years?

Justin and I come across this billboard several times when heading out east to Vermont and it turns out it's all over parts of 75 South in Georgia as well (when on our way to Florida).  Even when Stella was just a little baby, about 5 months, I thought this was seeing into the future of what she would look like at 4 years old.  Replace this girl's blue eyes with hazel and hello Stella Jane Clark!

What do you all think?

It's the perky little nose, round face, full lips and now....most of you will not have noticed this yet but our little girl is also developing quite the set of strong eyebrows just like her mama! And the Hampton Inn girl has them too.   People used to always call me Brooke Shields - unfortunately not because of my stunning looks or hot bod (yuck, ok i was like 12 back then) but because of my bushy brows.  Thank got in my late 20's I discovered waxing and trimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment