December 4, 2012

TUCKER's 4th MONTH, Our October -2012

Other than the round the clock NAPPER this baby boy is...every 3 hours at night is what he prefers and um, NOT WHAT I PREFER, haha - he is a GEM.  Seriously, he's such a good boy always smiley and giggly for the most part.  




So I do believe if there were ever going to be a phase of jealousy, etc. we would have experienced it by now...but such is not the case - she absolutely adores him, from day 1, her little brother "Baby Tucka!" 





Pics from "his crib"





Huh-Choo!






My Family :) 

Justin really is an awesome dad, truly a Co-Parenter all the way (Thank You my love)



This was so cute, she was reading a book to her little brother and he was paying close attention








 Up North with Papa






Mommy and Daddy racked leaves till nightfall and Stella romped around in them- this yard I will say looks great after our fall clean up




 I had the best seat in the house that night
One of my favorite pics so far of me and my boy



I never got a pic of Tucker in the bassinet he slept in, which was made by Justin's grandpa when he was a baby.  So I plopped him in it just before we were giving it back to JoAnne & Peter



Aunt Amy visits!  

 "Yup, my sister's cutesie doll pram, That's How I Roll... and I'm very much secure with it"
 - Tucker L. Clark


Hey - what's down there!  Oh. cool!


 Smiling and Sleeping


Lunch Date with JoNanny & Peeto




Shooting TV Commercial with Papa


Mommy putting on my sister's baby hat (too girly??)







Wearing her Daddy's denim cap from when he was a toddler




Toledo Museum of Art - posing next to my mommy & Jeamma's photos
I was born just 15 days after this photo was taken




NOW FOR THE OCTOBER VIDEOS!  

Remember, once you click and watch one - you need to go back to this page to get to the others, and so on. 























For the two posts on Halloween, click here!

Tucker's 1st Halloween! 2012

More Halloween Pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment