A very special birthday indeed - your 30th! I LOVED turning 30 and I LOVE my Thirties - so I hope you feel the same Cousin Jodi! And hope you had a wonderful celebration on June 10 :)
Here's the gift I gave Jodi. One of my sewing projects I've been working on since down in Florida - Washable/Re-Usable Sandwich & Snack Baggies. Simply turn them inside out, brush away any crumbs and wash (think a bib people - you get food all over a bib and do the same thing and use again and again). I don't GO GREEN on everything in life but I try to do my best - this is one of my contributions to a Green World. :)
What's so cute about this set is that is was made to match her Vintage Bicycle which used to belong to Jodi's grandma and her parents surprised her by restoring the bike (think old Schwinn with fat seat and big basket on the front). So my Sandwich Baggie, Snack Baggie & Snack Sack will go well with her red and cream bike - for when she takes it out on a stroll to go have lunch on the beach down in NC.
Hope you like Jodi and hope you enjoy the recipes I included :) Send a pic of you wearing the cute vintage bangle while riding your cute vintage bicycle, ok!
Happy 30th Birthday!!!
XOXO, Jen/Justin/Stella J. & Baby #2
SIDE NOTE: Found out a few days after this post Jodi & John were involved in a car accident - thank god everyone is ok - aside from being very very sore.
The Set
(Snack Baggie, top/Sandwich Baggie, bottom left/Snack Sack, right wit bow)
The Snack Sack
(great for a grapes, etc.)
I put a cute vintage looking bangle that was black with big cream colored polka dots which I think would look so cute on Jodi when she's riding her vintage bicycle!
Recipe Card put in Sandwich Baggie
Recipe Card put in Snack Baggie






I love the cutie-patootie smile on Stella's face. Thank you for the picnic gifts and photos to come soon of me enjoying a delicious chicken 'n avacado sandwich with my new snack sack!
ReplyDelete