June 23, 2012

Go Toledo Mud Hens! June 2012

Papa & Jeamma have weekeend season tix to The Toledo Mud Hens (they are one of dad's clients) so we all went Friday night.  Although this was not Stella's first time at a Mud Hens game, it has been awhile as she was just 9-months old the last time she went where she cheered for Toledo's local America Idol Runner Up Crystal Bowersox at the Stadium in May 2010.  See link below for that adorable blog post!

Aunt "Ahh-mee" (Amy) and Todd joined us tonight too - which it's always good to spend some time with them - this is such a crazy busy time in their lives with Amy's ever growing letter press biz and Todd's 2-year dedication to his Anesthetist Program.

SIDE NOTE:  Ter-Bear has been changed to "Papa" all on Stella's accord.  That's just what she started calling him and I have no idea where it came from as we never say Papa - but it's pretty cute!

Crystal Bowersox post from 2010:
http://stellarstellaj.blogspot.com/2010/05/stella-cheers-for-local-crystal.html










And all pooped out from a big night out in downtown Toledo!  This was taken just before NOON on Saturday - and mommy was right next to her till then ;)  I needed the sleep too!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Muddy was up for an award as best mascot in the minor-leagues. I know because we had a work thing with the Durham Bulls team and I saw Muddy's name on there.

    ReplyDelete