April 9, 2012

Happy Egg Hunting 2012!

HAPPY EASTER 2012!

 yep - Happy Easter...in her X-mas PJ's ;)  This was Easter night.



 Easter Morning

 Her very own pair of heels ;)


 Daddy painting her nails with her new Hello Kitty nail polish


Homemade doughnuts -- we shook them in the bag of powdered sugar.  A+ for Effort.  F for tasty -- HORRIBLE RECIPE!!!  So anyone out there have a tasty recipe for a cake doughnut that can be baked in the oven, in my doughnut pan that I have??


 Killing time while Daddy hides the eggs outside




The Hunt!









2 comments:

  1. I have a divine recipe for doughnuts, the drive through at Tim Hortons!!!! LOL!!

    This post is too cute! I love her high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Easter dress and bonnett! :) Um...Krispy Kreme or Britt's donuts which we'll have to try if you come visit us. Hoppy Belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete