April 22, 2012

My Handmade Baby Gifts - Burp Clothes & Onesies

Introducing my Handmade Fabric Appliquéd Burp Clothes & Onesie Gift Set. 

"L" is for Lovely Leena"


Our good friends Sarah & Z, the parents of adorable Natalie, and the family we joined out in Las Vegas last summer welcomed their 2nd child and 2nd girl, Leena, to the world in January. 
I sew together one side of Terry Cloth with one side Cute Fabric which also seen on the onesie adorns a hand cut fabric letter appliqué sporting the baby's first initial.  I made a card as well that adorns one of my fabric letters. And I'm having alot of fun with these. 
So I've got alot of friends having babies (and some of Justin's important RTB clients as well).  Most of my girlfriends have just one child already, a girl, Stella's age and they all kinow what they are having...another girl!  But there are some exceptions to that but that is the majority with the 7 plus people I know having a baby this spring or summer.   I must say I wouldn't be able to do these in a timely manner if all of these people were like me and NOT finding out the sex - so thank goodness they did or are doing so and are sharing the name or at least the first intial with me so I can get a move on these!  Because between juggling my daily routine and time with Stella - it takes me some time to complete a set, but again that's because I have a toddler to take care of and go have fun with whether it be in the backyard, zoo, etc.  :) 

Ok, so I'll post these in the order as I've given them away as gifts...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment