I started my 2nd Mother's Day off by...well not getting it started :) I slept in till NOON! And if i wouldn't have realized what time it was by then i could have slept all day, it felt really good. Thanks Justin! After i got myself out of bed we played in the yard with Stella and then headed to my parents for our annual Mother's Day Celebration with family.
Cute Story - Justin handed me two cards and this little stuffed animal bunny and told me "Now everything here is from Stella. She picked it out all on her own." and i asked "...what? but when?" as i am with her almost 24/7. He said - today, this morning, when you were sleeping in! We went to the store, she in her PJ's still, and she picked these out for you, cards and all.". Awwww, how so very sweet this is to me. So much that i kept picturing this in my head all day long today. I love my bunny and i love my cards - especially the one that says "You're One Hot Mama!". ha ha Thanks Stella *and daddy ;)
Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I love you so much and thank you for everything you do for me. And Thank You for yet another lovely family get together. I really appreciate everything you do to make for such a good memorable time. And so does Justin.
Happy Mother's Day Mom - xoxox Justin. I love you THIS much! And Jen does too! We appreciate all that you do for us.
Happy Mother's Day to all my "mommy friends" old ones & new ones!
P.S. I want to say something special to my Aunt Janice. You were so sweet to me on Mother's Day getting so excited to share a Mother's Day for the first time with me as a mom :) I'll always remember your face and enthusiasm when you proclaimed your excitement for our special occassion. And the gifts you gave me...to share with Stella (nice excuse - you know it was just another reason to buy your little Stella something, ha ha!) were so great, thank you! And I want you to know how special you are to me and although you and i have spent now, what i believe is, close to half of my life in different states it still doesn't matter. As we are very close and i adore our relationship. Love you! NOW....tell me you aren't sobbing right at this moment! If i know my aunt janice....you are. :)
May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The last picture of her is the BEST! She looks so grown up. Like a 2 year old in the making
ReplyDeleteI love the big, flouncy dress. Adorable. The last photo makes me smile with the way she crinkles up her nose. So cute!
ReplyDeleteOk jen you got me good, now goint to the store ran out of tissues!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the kind words an all your love. Miss you all. Love aunt & great aunt janice
ReplyDelete