Stella had a BLAST at Lola's 4th Bday Party. Candy themed which provided Stella's mouth with it's first encounter with this ever so yummy kind of food. I couldn't keep her away from the candy table so I quickly gave in letting her help herself to the M&M's. Hey, you know it was a CANDY party so whatcha gonna do right :) She needed to enjoy it all to it's fullest potential which meant eating candy! She didn't go too crazy and she won't be getting it again anytime soon.
Thanks for a fun time you guys! Super fun & cute party and GREAT weather!
First pic is Stella with her candy hunting bag - there was candy all over their front yard waiting to be collected up by all the little kiddies. This one is going down in the party idea book for this mommy.
Jen, Kami & Emilee
Stella sporting one of her Easter gifts, an outfit made for her by her Jeamma.
Dear Stella, Thank you for helping me celebrate my 4th birthday! I love you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love my new princess castle and balloons!