Okay, I need to know about your bathroom faucets. We need to re-do our extra bathroom, but don't plan on changing out the surround and we have the same kind of faucets, apparently it is old code and if we were to totally rip the tub out we'd have to take it up to code with one of those other faucets, but okay, since we are not doing that I have to do the 3 in a row and every single time I look they are all dorky, so where did you find those???? They are super cool!!
And also, Stella is too cute in her robe!!! I should get one for Davis.
Okay, I need to know about your bathroom faucets. We need to re-do our extra bathroom, but don't plan on changing out the surround and we have the same kind of faucets, apparently it is old code and if we were to totally rip the tub out we'd have to take it up to code with one of those other faucets, but okay, since we are not doing that I have to do the 3 in a row and every single time I look they are all dorky, so where did you find those???? They are super cool!!
ReplyDeleteAnd also, Stella is too cute in her robe!!! I should get one for Davis.