October 8, 2010
Play Date With Lydia...FINALLY!!
Hello There In The Tunnel Can I Join You?
Moving In....
...For The Kiss, Awwwwww
These Girls Love The Mulch
Meet Stella's friend, Lydia. She is so very sweet and look at all that hair, Stella is jealous! ;) Stella and I first met Lydia and her mommmy & daddy just a few months after these two girls were both born- in the mall late fall. We were shopping and Katy, Lydia's mommy, complimented Stella on her headband and we got to talking and discovered our little baby girls were born just a few days from each other (Stella Aug. 21 and Lydia Aug. 23). Of course, as always - " Miss Negative 3 Percentile Stella" was blatantly smaller and it was funny to think they actually almost shared the same birthday because of the size difference. Anyway, we exchanged contact info right there in Express and that night became FB friends and kept trying for months and months for our Play Date but it just wasn't working out with our schedules each time and then Florida came and Stella and I were gone for months...
BUT, it finally happened! And the girls had a wonderful time and her mommy is pretty cool! We look forward to many more play dates with these two fine young ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recognize this little girl from storytime!! LOL And yes, look at the height difference, too cute!
ReplyDelete