We took Davis last weekend!! I loved Gust Bros!! Ooooh, maybe we should try to go there next week during the day if it is nice out. I'd like to pick up a few more gourds and small pumpkins. We could bring a wagon with us for the kids. Jeff can dig mine out from the pile it is under in the "clean" garage.
Love Stella's outfit. Is that a Matilda Jane or a Matilda Jeamma fashion??
We took Davis last weekend!! I loved Gust Bros!! Ooooh, maybe we should try to go there next week during the day if it is nice out. I'd like to pick up a few more gourds and small pumpkins. We could bring a wagon with us for the kids. Jeff can dig mine out from the pile it is under in the "clean" garage.
ReplyDeleteLove Stella's outfit. Is that a Matilda Jane or a Matilda Jeamma fashion??