September 22, 2010

Stella's First Trip to the Apple Orchard!

 
please disregard my corny commentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYMNx9Sqq0

It turned out to be a beautiful fall day on Sunday so Justin, Stella and I went to MacQueen's Apple Orchard and she picked apples for the first time....along with backpacking with her Daddy (thanks to this awesome hand me down from Britny & Cory, fyi Brit, we will keep it nice for when we return it back to you guys some day). 

I absolutely love the fall - it's my favorite season and this was very special because Justin alot of the times is out of town during this time of year and if not it may be raining - so to have him with us was the best.

Now i have around sixty apples to work with here....we'll be eating apple pie up the wah-zoo this fall!  And i know Stella will love it.

P.S.  The cute scale was a prop of a photographer that was there shooting someone's kids, but they were off and away and i came upon it not knowing - and this Mama-rattzi started her own photoshoot.  woops :)  turned out she was done using it and she didn't mind at all

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun day! The pants look A!MAZING! I made a pair for Lola after I saw these. I need to ask your Mom a few questions about making pants.

    ReplyDelete