September 3, 2010
Radio Flyer Rocket
On the way up north we stopped in a hand me down kid store to see about finding a high chair for the cottage since we forgot ours. We opted against the sick ugly one they had and instead Jeamma and Ter-Bear left with a handful of great toys to leave Up North like this Radio Flyer Rocket which plays cute rocket blast off countdowns and reminds us of how she loves to play Rocket with her daddy - shooting her up in the air! This will actually probably have to go back home to their house, it's way too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!! This is cute, Davis would love this. I did get your voice mail about that store, sorry, I didn't call you back, I was having one of those days. I'm gonna have to check it out, I'm all about 2nd hand toys, as most of Davis' are except for ones he received as 1st b-day gifts or for Christmas. I loveeeeeeeee used toys!!!! I feel like I'm doing something good for the environment buy buying used and it is good on the wallet too. I gave my mom your list. Guess what she found me yesterday, a very nice Little Tikes picnic table that seats 6 kids for $15. Like new, never used outside, the girl only used it inside her house. I looked it up at BRU and it is $75. Oh and it comes with cupholders for my beer, errrrrr, I mean Davis' milk :o)
ReplyDeleteWhen you get back, Stella needs to come over and play with all of Davis' loot and sit at the picnic table.