June 10, 2010
Zoo-sday Tuesday
This week Jill & I invited my friend Denise & her precious daughter Brecken. As you can see Brecken is sporting a very cool lime green cast and it didn't stop her from being on a mission....To See The Giraffes!
It was another great zoo day for us as the weather was picture perfect and our babes lasted 4 hours whine free! We were even able to see Twiggy the baby elephant - which was very important to Stella as you all know her obession with the elephant. Oh wait. That's her mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the picture of all of us!! Love the picture of Brecken holding Stella, precious!
ReplyDeleteStella is totally going to start saying sentences any day now, she needs to come over here and teach Davis a few things about talking!
Brecken is such a pretty little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy did she cut her leg? She can't walk. Stella is smiling. I want to watch the train again.
ReplyDelete