June 9, 2010

Northwest Ohio's Very Best!





Stella made it into the Summer 2010 Edition of  "The Buzz Book"! This is our Region's Quarterly Publication - A Guide To The Very Best In Northwest Ohio.  And um, I'd have to say that Stella is definitely one of the Very Best in Northwest Ohio ;).

Anyway, they have a feature called "Buzz Kids" - kids sporting anything Bee related.  Thanks to Lola, Emilee's daughter, Stella was gifted these adorable Bee sockies and the Mama-razzi here took one of my favorite photos of her wearing them.  Per Jeamma (which is btw Stella's name for one of her grandmas, my mom) we sent the photo to the Editor for consideration and she made the cut!   I would not have known it as they did not contact me telling me so but luckily Stella and I greeted my parent's neighbor the other day and she proceeded to tell me "I saw Stella in the new Buzz Book!" So of course I headed like a bat outta hell to one of our local Toledo's vendors and grabbed a bunch of them!  Don't worry Grampy and JoNanna (which is btw Stella's name for her other grandparents, Justin's parents) you have one coming your way.  And, Great Aunt Janice - you have yet another brag piece for your coffee table (wink!) cuz i gotcha one too!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2010

    Lola is a really good shopper, bee socks are all the rage and Stella is a top model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bzzz. Love those bee socks! Cutest kid in the magazine too.

    ReplyDelete