October 28, 2011

Mommy's Halloween Euchre Night

Let the pics & vids speak for themselves in this blog post ;)  
No doubt, another Halloween Euchre night full of great costumes and lots of laughing....keeping this "Euchreladies" group going strong, 10+ years now.  Good job starting this up mom!


 Beverly

 Aunt Snookie....who did receive a winner prize that night, thank god for us all!

Mom IS Martha!  Check out the vid - she does a better Martha than SNL






Disco Twin, Jen & Amy





Disco Twins meet The Hustle

P.S.  Aunt Deb, I posted this video on Facebook and Linda McMahon commented...here's our correspondence - you were mentioned ;)





  •  
    Linda McMahon I LOVE IT!! Brings back memories..I took disco lessons back then!! hahaha..


  • Jennifer Lesniewicz Clark Linda - bust those pics out and get them up on FB!
     
  • Linda McMahon Are you kidding? No way. I bet your Aunt Debbie might have some to show you, though. Hell, she could probably bust a move too!!hahaha...ask her about Dixie Electric Co.


  Our host for the evening.....Linda


 God's Gift to her husband....Joan




And Barb, Mr. Snuggles Mom, is Raggedy Ann in the group pic













No comments:

Post a Comment