October 20, 2011

Annual Gust Brothers Playdate

Stella and I had an impromptu visit to Gust Brothers.  Just her and me.  It's really great to be able to do things like that - just on a whim.  I not only will cherish these days later down the line, but i really do cherish them now and think how lucky i am, and fortunate.  I do not take them for granted and this was just one of those days, as many, where i thought to myself - awesome.

Geez - i just made this post a little deep, huh :)







As Stella says "Uh-Mama" for the mama pig.  For some reason this girl speaks with an Italian accent and it's adorable "Uh-Mama" - i need to teach her the hand gesture you see Italian chefs doing when they have cooked one their sauces to perfection....you know the one i'm talking about now right?  Pinching the fingers and putting them up to their lips and then pulling away and kissing them as they do, imagine her doing that while saying "UH-mama".  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment