Justin has worked extremely hard, again, this year for the Florida annual auction. I'm really proud of him. And Stella is really glad to have her Daddy back to his normal hours.
She's Learning To Look Both Ways Before Crossing - even though this is just a dead end street
This is so funny! And only a few seconds long
Hahaha!!! I laughed so hard at the one with Justin running with Stella!!! I'm so glad he's able to get back to some normal hours now. He has worked so hard and done such a great job! enjoy the rest of your time there :)
ReplyDeleteLove this post!!
ReplyDeleteThat yellow bike is VERY Justin :o) So cute!! Stella looks adorable as always.
Can't wait to see you all soon :o)
These photos of Stella and her Daddy are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnd incase you notice the date and time of my comment you will know that I'm up here not sleep yet... WTF?