February 11, 2011

Brit-Brit's 4th Annual Florida Visit





It was yet again another "lovely" visit with Britny down here in FL.  As always, the two of us were on the same page daily as far as what we wanted to do and eat each day & night.  It's funny how in synch we are & makes the end of our visit seem to come out of nowhere each year ("really?  you go home tomorrow :( ")  

Thanks to JoNana & Grampy for babysitting one night so Aunt Hadley, Brit-Brit and I could go out to dinner.

P.S.  Good Luck on your knee surgery this month Britny!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Jen!!! Looks like you are all having a great time :o) Wish we could come down.

    I'll keep you posted on Davis later. I am quite worried about this little guy. 102 fever for an entire week now with no answers as to why. Ugh! Not to mention he has been sick for a month now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick first photo of me, ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Britny stop, you look great! Looks like you girls had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete