July 7, 2010

Off The Charts...in Cuteness AND Weight!

As Stella's proud and gloating mama, I declare her to be Off The Charts in Cuteness!  And her pediatrician has recently declared her to be off the charts in another catergory.  Weight.  She had her 10 month appt. a few weeks ago and although she was riding that 3% for weight for some time, she officially went off the charts.  No concerns though and he jokingly told me i should just tell people i have a VERY ADVANCED 4-month old.  Ha! 

As much as she is under the average, even under the Below Average group, this little peanut of ours eats like a horse.  She's now being introduced to "real people food" - thanks to her Jeamma while being up north at the cottage.  Bits of shredded chicken salad leftover from my mom's garden tea party - she loved it.  Heavily buttered toast which her daddy fed to her this morning.  If it were up to me, i'd still have her on the liquid diet (it makes me a bit nervous, the chuncky foods! but i knowwwwww, it's time.)

4 comments:

  1. It still makes me nervous and Davis got introduced to non-pureed foods around 10 months too, it doesn't help that I have a fear of choking. The pizza cutter is my best friend, I use it for cutting everything up super tiny :o) At our 15 month the doctor told us to introduce utensils, hmmmm, alright lady is what I thought. So I give him a spoon to hold while I feed him stuff like yogurt, applesauce, oatmeal, etc.. and he actually started putting the spoon into the food like mommy, he is catching on!! I was shocked, now getting it to go in his mouth and not flicked onto the poor dog or floor is another story.

    The picture of Stella on the scale is so cute!! What a great idea Mama-razzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 07, 2010

    hummm.... wonder what it's like having a baby that's off the charts in cuteness & weight? NOT! Lola may tip the scales at 30 lbs by the time she reaches elementary school. MAYBE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 08, 2010

    Stella has such a beautiful honey skin tone!

    I know, weird comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Aunt JaniceJuly 17, 2010

    Jen, I must have that picture of stella with the flower hat!!!!!!!!!! Perfect for my brag table.

    ReplyDelete