Happy Monthday Tucker - 11M!
Sweet Video
~ Swinging Under The Maple Tree ~
See Stella in this magazine?
Stella & Her Friends
Stella's Last Day Of Her First School Year
Aunt "Ahh-mee"
Jen's First Mother's Day with Tuck
Baby Playdate
Hannah & Tuck
School Ice Cream Social
Roz & Stella
How You Doin? Can I Buy You A Juice Box?
The view from my Laundry Room
Great Aunt Snookie
Balloon Give Aways to all their friends on the last day of school
Lydia & Stella
The adorable tags Katy & I tied to two dozen balloons that day!
Stella's Half-Bday Celebration At School
The Bday Treat she helped make to bring in to school
Sweet Sweet Stella
A STELLA TUCK COMPARISON!
The Car & Personalized License Plate
Tucker, May 2013
Stella, September 2010
Great Aunt Joyce
Stella's Got Mail!
Caught 2 butterflies "all by myself!"
Aunt Janice - we were thinking of you....and can't wait for your visit where you can help catch butterflies :)
Tuck's 1st Carousel Ride!
TOLEDO ZOO
"Mommy, I'm Getting Married" ,Stella
"Who Are You Gonna Marry?", Mommy
"Daddy...and you Mommy", Stella
Tuck & His Babes
So, You Like My Skivvies?
DANCING QUEEN
(we all love our outdoor speakers)
The Stella & Lola Show
ANOTHER STELLA TUCK COMPARISON
The Bob Marley Onesie
Tuck, May 2013
Stella, April 2011
Check out the dress up heals
The last two photos of the definition of PRECIOUS


















































Favorite pics are of Stella twirling and Tucker's milk mustache! See you all soon.
ReplyDeleteSo glad Tuck didn't barf while swinging (like I used to)! I too liked the Stella twirl and Tuck the Man w/juice box.......Jeamma
ReplyDelete