Stella in her "Poker Face" Vegas Dress made by her Jeamma . Thank You Mom!!
Our hotel suite in the Palazzo was pretty "suite." And Stella thought so too...especially since it was connected by a adjoining door to her friend Natalie's room which that we kept open so the girls could go from room to room with each other.
The Screaming Duo
....and not the unhappy kind of screaming but the super cute WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN ALL WE CAN DO IS SCREAM AT EACH OTHER kind of scream! And weather It Was In The Hotel Lobby, Running Through The Casino, In The Booth Bouncing Up & Down At The Grand Luxe Cafe, In Their Connecting Hotel Rooms, Taking A Bath Together or In The Pool - these girls were so happy to be with each other in Vegas!!!
This video is a must see!
Both girls screaming playing peek-a-boo as Stella was hiding from Natalie under the beach chair.
Another must see video of the girls!
Pretending to sleep...
Fun at the pool...
Kendra was our wonderful babysitter, Thank You Kendra for being so sweet with Stella!
CELINE! CELINE! CELINE!
Her show was phenomenal! She sells out 7 nights a week - crazy. Sarah and I have decided, if possible, this trip to Vegas for Celine needs to be an annual occassion!
On our way out the door!
Gondola Ride in the Venetian. Stella hated it! Natalie was a relaxed as ever just sucking her thumb and taking in the sights.
Stella & The Living Statue Video
The Stella & Natalie Show....
Date Night in Vegas
Happy Birthday Sarah!
We had a great time with the Sarah, Z and Natalie in Vegas - I really hope we can do this again!

Todd says that Justin looks like a drug lord mafiosa guy wearing all black with his shades and hat in the pool!!! Haha
ReplyDeleteWhy is JC wearing a t-shirt in the pool? What is he, an overweight 10 year old? WTF?
ReplyDeleteThe videos of the girls are so sweet! And I love Stella's sparkly green & pink outfit, off the charts!!!
I never would have let Lola stand so close to a window like that, I'm serious, it was kind of making me cringe watching that video.
Oh and I almost forgot, the poker face dress, adorable!
I told one of my co-workers that you were in Vegas for a C.Dion show and he said "So she really does have fans out there?" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm glad you loved it!