July 9, 2011

UP NORTH July 2011 (1 of 3)

Stella and I decided to come up a day early, on Friday, since i had the carpets and area rugs steam cleaned in the house first thing friday a.m. our home suddently became a death trap!  Both Justin and I slipped terribly when stepping down from the newly cleaned moist carpet onto our stained concrete floor.  Therefore, the risk of having Stella really injure herself plus the idea of me constanstly guiding her every step throughout the next 12 hours (un, like next to impossible!) drove us to...well DRIVE  :)

So here we are and although we hated to add on another 3 days to an already long work week of not seeing Justin (as he will be in Orlando at the annual auctioneers conventions and running a TradeShow booth for RealtimeBid) - it was nice to arrive to this.....

This is my mom's front garden at the cottage and its' something as years go by and as i get older i seem to take less and less for granted :)  I think it's because i understand fully now how HARD it is to keep up on a garden.












1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 09, 2011

    Last year when we had the carpets cleaned, I sent Davis to Grandmas for the night. It is just too much work to deal with a kid and wet carpet!

    Have fun up North!! See you girls when you return.

    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete