Not really - more like Open Gym Play Time. Toledo Gymnastics offers Open Gym for one hour on Thurs. for 5 bucks. Well worth it as Stella HAD SO MUCH FUN. Her favorite was the big trampoline and it was awesome because i could just throw her in there alone to gently bounce and not worry since they have the safety netted walls up or i could join her which i did - she couldn't get enough.
P.S. Jill, thank you for the adorable elephant outfit she has on here!
Her next favorite was something not really gym related...the pool filled with plastic balls. Check out what she and her new gym buddy, Zane, were doing....it was so funny when it all started
First of all, the outfit is soooooo cute on her!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat place looks so fun, I really should get Davis over there. I wish they had a daytime open play.
Stella is so funny, she cracks me up. I see a trampoline in your backyard in the future :o)