SECOND UPDATE: March 18, 2011
Hello Everyone :)
Sisterhood of The Traveling Dress Project has it's Second Update for you all :)
As well as Stella and I leaving Florida this week....so did the Stella Friendship Dress! Peggy has sent it off to Emilee in Bellbrook, Ohio. Take a look at all the people that have contributed so far. And wow only 5 sisters left - ohhhhh how i can't wait to see it!!
Thanks again to everyone that's participated to date and a special thanks to Britny who worked on her part during her recovery process from knee surgery this month. Wishing you well Brit-Brit!
XOXOXO,
Jen & Stella
FIRST UPDATE: January 21, 2011
Sisterhood of The Traveling Dress Project has it's first Update for you all!
The Stella Friendship Dress is making the rounds and I've been told it's turning out really cute! And I've also been told by some of you that it's inspired you to bust out that sewing machine you've had laying around and get creative which turned out to be a lot of fun :) That was fun to hear.
Yay, this is so cool! Thank you again to all that have added their touch to the dress so far & made additional aprons, etc. & to those of you that will be doing so soon!
I have a Special Note: Stella’s GREAT Grandma Alice, 86 yrs. Old, even added her touch to one of the aprons my Aunt Joyce made – we weren’t sure if she could do it but she was able to - so that has turned out to be a special bonus with this dress.


It looks like it is making the rounds! I really cannot wait to see the finished dress and everything everyone added.
ReplyDeleteYour gonna have to have a special photo shoot of her in this dress with JEM.
I cannot wait to see the dress Jen!!! It feels like ages ago when I made my addition to it.
ReplyDelete