Stella: "Hey. Hey you Lydia. Look at me and forget the Mama-razzi over there - besides she's always around snapping pics like crazy, if you hang out with me more you'll get over it like i am.
Cruisin' Chicas
Stella: "I can't wait till this is a real Jeep."
Stella was going nuts over this slide
Stella: "Hmmmmm, I don't remember the cows in VT having on red coats. Actually, just wait a minute here, is this SANTA! Cuz if it is i'm gonna freak out right here, right now. oh, oh, ok everything's cool. It's just a cow pretending to be that terrible man with the big white beard - the one that made me cry. ok, i'll need to let Lydia know it's just a cow, just a cow. PHEW.
Stroller Babes just kickin' it at their local mall chowin' down on snacks.
I love the last picture, in front of the Estee Lauder counter. Starting them young.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible you were testing makeup out for Stella's career on that show Toddlers & Tiaras??? LOL
It's crazy to me that both Lola & Stella have friends named Lydia. It's not that common. But maybe it is.
ReplyDelete